Bree joined J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc. in 2012 as a Commercial Sales Associate. She brings 22 years experience in sales and customer service and 15 years in the commercial real estate industry. She is knowledgeable in numerous industries and has strong experience in many commercial brokerage aspects including raw land and development, restaurant, retail, and industrial leasing, and assisting investors.
With a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to take risks, Bree is a creative problem solver and hard worker who values her relationships with her clients.
A native of Wichita, her passion is the progressive growth and lifestyle enhancement of the Wichita area. Bree plays an active part in the community and is involved in a handful of organizations including Young Professionals of Wichita, Downtown YMCA, Wichita Crime Commission, Wichita Chamber of Commerce and various church activities. In her free, time Bree enjoys challenging workouts and spending time with her kids.
Bree has earned the Master’s Circle award for the last 6 consecutive years for sales volume above and beyond $5 million per year.
• Bachelor of Arts in International Business, Friends University
• Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, Friends University
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
SALES AND LEASING ACTIVITY
• Completed CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation in fall 2019, a designation held by only 6% of commercial real estate professionals in the U.S.
• Kansas Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment
• Realtors of South Central Kansas (RSCK)
• Kansas Association of Realtors (KAR)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)